In the modern world of business, things change fast. Unfortunately, as companies grow older, so do you. Whether we’re talking professionally or physically, it’s become more critical than ever to keep up with the times. Quite often, we have patients coming into our practice with the key reason being that they notice their office is getting younger. Or, in other cases, we have patients that are applying for jobs that feel as if they are being disregarded due to their age. With the help of updating your résumé with cosmetic surgery, this can all change. Whether it’s rhinoplasty, liposuction, or one of many others, we’re excited to leave you feeling more confident than ever before.
Here at Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, we offer a variety of services to keep you looking and feeling your best at the workplace. On today’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution, Dr. Davis goes over five different ways of updating your résumé with cosmetic surgery.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Lift That Keeps Giving!
- CoolSculpting: Now it’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- The Case for Preventative Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Davis Talks Plasma On His Trip Home From Washington D.C.
- ‘Snip Tuck’ with Bill Moffett | Episode 1: Patient/Client Experience & Snapchat Dysmorphia