Bill Moffett, the owner of William Roberts Salon, comes into Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery to sit down and chat with Dr. Steven Davis about a variety of topics. To kick off their new interview series, the two discuss the importance of a seamless patient/client experience, Snapchat dysmorphia, and more.
While a salon and a plastic surgery office may not seem too alike, there are a number of ways these two can relate. In the beauty industry, we run into very similar situations that deserve a conversation. Tune in! Episode 1 of ‘Snip Tuck’ is the first of many.
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution on client experience / Snapchat dysmorphia. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Lift That Keeps Giving!
- CoolSculpting: Now it’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- The Case for Preventative Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Davis Talks Plasma On His Trip Home From Washington D.C.
- ‘Snip Tuck’ with Bill Moffett | Episode 1: Patient/Client Experience & Snapchat Dysmorphia