The famous procedure of rhinoplasty sure hasn’t shown any signs of losing popularity. In fact, plastic surgery options for nose modifications have continued to be one of the most talked-about treatments in our Cherry Hill, New Jersey office.
Today on The Plastic Surgery Revolution, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Davis explores the history of rhinoplasty. Dr. D also covers the evolution of this procedure, and the most common places patients tend to be treated.
We are proud to offer rhinoplasty as a specialty of ours here at Davis Cosmetic Plastic surgery. Would you like to see before and after photos from our patients? Take a look and see if this is the right procedure for you!
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution on the evolution of rhinoplasty. If you would like more content, please check out our Youtube channel.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center