Are you often asking yourself, why do people always think I’m mad?” Or possibly people think you’re always upset or angry. Whatever the case may be, you should feel comfortable knowing you’re not alone. We typically hear from patients that people often think they are in a bad mood. Our Cherry Hill, NJ plastic surgery practice is proud to offer several different services to brighten your smile. With a series of injections, you’ll no longer have to worry about this constant question.
Contact us today to learn more about injections to prevent “resting bitch face;” we’re happy to help you schedule a consultation with Dr. Steven Davis and answer the question, “why do people always think I’m mad?”
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution on “why do people always think I’m mad?” . If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Dr. Davis Talks Plasma On His Trip Home From Washington D.C.
- ‘Snip Tuck’ with Bill Moffett | Episode 1: Patient/Client Experience & Snapchat Dysmorphia
- Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP): The Miracle Procedure
- Look and Feel Your Best in a “FLASH”
- “Why Do People Always Think I’m Mad?”