Are you often asking yourself, “why do people always think I’m mad?” Or possibly people think you’re always upset or angry. Whatever the case may be, you should feel comfortable knowing you’re not alone. We typically hear from patients that people often think they are in a bad mood. Our Cherry Hill, NJ plastic surgery practice is proud to offer several different services to brighten your smile. With a series of injections, you’ll no longer have to worry about this constant question.
Contact us today to learn more about injections to prevent “resting bitch face;” we’re happy to help you schedule a consultation with Dr. Steven Davis and answer the question, “why do people always think I’m mad?”
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution on “why do people always think I’m mad?” . If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center