Have you heard of the new popular term in plastic surgery called “Skin-tox?” This form of botox treatment has been rising in popularity recently. Essentially, skin-tox is utilizing different skin tightening products in areas all over the body. No longer are we only targetting facial wrinkles! By superficially using botox, plastic surgeons are now able to tighten different regions of the body like never before.
Tune in to this week’s podcast as Dr. Davis goes over skin-tox and how this treatment has become highlighted all over the world, particularly in Korea.
How do you feel about the skin tox trend? Let us know on the official Davis CPS Instagram!
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Talking All About CoolSculpting with Michael Defeo
- Staying Safe & Being Smart About Coronavirus and More
- Blending East Coast & West Coast Ideas for Reopening Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Dermatologic Practices with Dr. Sabrina Fabi
- Safe Treatment Options Post COVID-19
- The New Normal for the Aesthetic Industry with Connie Brennan