In past decades, plastic surgery was considered with the same weight as most other surgical procedures. Today, however, public discourse has shifted to become much more casual, and patients often view surgical intervention as the first, and only option. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses what “plastic surgery revolution” really means, and the array of techniques—both surgical and non-surgical—that are now available for plastic surgeons to best serve their patients.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Most Important Step in Your Quest to Look Your BEST
- This Ain’t Your Mother’s Tummy Tuck…
- What Does Simon Biles and Plastic Surgery Have in Common?
- “Do-It-Yourself” Plastic Surgery…?
- What To Do About Aging Lips