In past decades, plastic surgery was considered with the same weight as most other surgical procedures. Today, however, public discourse has shifted to become much more casual, and patients often view surgical intervention as the first, and only option. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses what “plastic surgery revolution” really means, and the array of techniques—both surgical and non-surgical—that are now available for plastic surgeons to best serve their patients.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand
- Updating Your Résumé…21st Century Style
- Eat Your Way to Looking Younger
- Breast Implants vs. Breast Lift: What’s the Difference?
- What’s the Buzz About Skin-tox?