In past decades, plastic surgery was considered with the same weight as most other surgical procedures. Today, however, public discourse has shifted to become much more casual, and patients often view surgical intervention as the first, and only option. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses what “plastic surgery revolution” really means, and the array of techniques—both surgical and non-surgical—that are now available for plastic surgeons to best serve their patients.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Are You Really Protecting Yourself With Sunscreens?
- Why Is Skin Care So Important?
- Sharing Responsibility with Plastic Surgery
- Can Plastic Surgery Improve Your Health?
- How to Fix C-Section Scars, Stretch Marks and Other Annoying Issues