In past decades, plastic surgery was considered with the same weight as most other surgical procedures. Today, however, public discourse has shifted to become much more casual, and patients often view surgical intervention as the first, and only option. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses what “plastic surgery revolution” really means, and the array of techniques—both surgical and non-surgical—that are now available for plastic surgeons to best serve their patients.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center