Between retouched images, and countless options for selfie filters, it’s easy to forget that many of the images of the body we see today are digitally modified. In response to the high demand for small plastic surgery procedures, there are many options available for seemingly quick-and-easy fixes to cosmetic concerns. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses the increasing self-image scrutiny he sees, and emphasizes the importance of being an informed patient, and of selecting reputable professionals who operate in safe environments.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center