Between retouched images, and countless options for selfie filters, it’s easy to forget that many of the images of the body we see today are digitally modified. In response to the high demand for small plastic surgery procedures, there are many options available for seemingly quick-and-easy fixes to cosmetic concerns. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis discusses the increasing self-image scrutiny he sees, and emphasizes the importance of being an informed patient, and of selecting reputable professionals who operate in safe environments.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand
- Updating Your Résumé…21st Century Style
- Eat Your Way to Looking Younger
- Breast Implants vs. Breast Lift: What’s the Difference?
- What’s the Buzz About Skin-tox?