As clothing has progressively gotten tighter and focused more on slimmer fits, more young men have been seeking plastic surgery to get rid of “breasts.” According to Dr. Davis, more than 30% of men have chests that are bigger than they’d like to because their body processed estrogen differently during puberty, or due to taking certain medications. Today’s episode highlights the current methods that are used to help these young men get their confidence back.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand
- Updating Your Résumé…21st Century Style
- Eat Your Way to Looking Younger
- Breast Implants vs. Breast Lift: What’s the Difference?
- What’s the Buzz About Skin-tox?