As clothing has progressively gotten tighter and focused more on slimmer fits, more young men have been seeking plastic surgery to get rid of “breasts.” According to Dr. Davis, more than 30% of men have chests that are bigger than they’d like to because their body processed estrogen differently during puberty, or due to taking certain medications. Today’s episode highlights the current methods that are used to help these young men get their confidence back.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center