As we take a look back on how trends in plastic surgery have evolved from one age group to the next, it is interesting to examine why this happens.
Dr. Davis is excited to share with you a study conducted by Yale University. This study outlines why there are changes in what people look for in cosmetic surgery, one generation to the next.
How do you feel about the current trends in cosmetic surgery?
Thank you for watching Dr. Steven Davis from Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery on trends in cosmetic surgery. If you want more content in audio format, please check out The Plastic Surgery Revolution.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- What are the Differences Between Facial Fillers
- “Why Do I Always Look So Tired?”
- 4 Most Popular Nonsurgical Procedures for Summer
- Trends In Cosmetic Surgery: What Are You Looking For?