You’ve probably heard the expression, “Timing is everything.” As in work, relationships, and other areas of life, the same is true for patients who are thinking about plastic surgery. Often, patients will consult their plastic surgeon about one or several procedures they are thinking about, but they may not give a complete picture of their life and plans in the future, which can have significant impacts on how a procedure looks over time. When thinking about having plastic surgery, it is important to include plastic surgeons in full, comprehensive discussions that include other time-dependent factors in a patient’s life, so that they can help decide if now is the right time to have a procedure, and, if it is, what other considerations might need to be observed to make sure the patient is happy with the result.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center