In this week’s episode Dr. Davis rants with Jani about people who are trying to put become plastic surgeons without putting in the time and effort to hone their craft. To master a craft, any craft including becoming a good plastic surgeon there is no easy way out. It takes time and Jani and Dr. Davis explain why it’s so much more rewarding to put in all of the effort necessary.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Tips for Getting Rid of Pesky Pimples (featuring Jani Moon)
- Hair Loss Treatment with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Dr. Steven Davis talks Plastic Surgery on Doctor Radio
- The Dangers of Medical Tourism
- What is FLASH Liposuction?