In this week’s episode Dr. Davis rants with Jani about people who are trying to put become plastic surgeons without putting in the time and effort to hone their craft. To master a craft, any craft including becoming a good plastic surgeon there is no easy way out. It takes time and Jani and Dr. Davis explain why it’s so much more rewarding to put in all of the effort necessary.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Can Plastic Surgery Improve Your Health?
- How to Fix C-Section Scars, Stretch Marks and Other Annoying Issues
- The Plastic Surgery Dilemma
- Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- What are the Differences Between Facial Fillers