Summer is around the corner, is your beach body ready? If you’re like many and put on the infamous “quarantine 15,” you may need a little help. No worries, Davis CPS is here to save the day! Before you head out on that long-awaited vacation, we have a series of procedures to help sculpt the body while perfecting your peach.
Tune in to this week’s featured video with nurse and PRP specialist Sara Cole to learn all about how we can perfect your peach just in time for the summer sun. Going over both invasive and minimally-invasive treatment options, the duo discusses a number of ways our practice can help complete your beach physique.
If you are interested in learning more about perfecting your peach with one or more of the mentioned procedures, give us a ring. We’re happy to set up a consultation for you to tailor a personalized program for your butt or other areas of the body.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
- All right so, we’re gonna wait for a couple of people to come on here, but welcome. We’re at Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery. We are open officially.
- Very exciting.
- Welcome back everyone, and we’re gonna be talking to you today about perfecting your peach, as in your cute little bum back here, your little butt. So Dr. Davis, let’s take it away. You know, what is perfecting your peach?
- Well, you know, Sara and I have been talking a lot about what we could do for the summer, and now that we’re finally getting a chance to do this patient experience with the summer, we started talking about what a lot of people have been Instagram-ing about, or even calling us and asking do we do anything to enhance the butt that could be something they could see a result in before the end of this summer. So we wanted to kind of put together a little, quick synopsis, if you will, of all the different things that you could still do in time for making your peach look great for the summer.
- So, Sara, talk a little bit about, if we are talking about it as a piece of fruit, we wanna talk about it as the external aspect of it, which is the skin of it. So what are some of the things that we do here–
- That make the skin better?
- So we’re gonna talk about least invasive to most invasive, and really when you’re on the beach and you’ve got your cute little bikini on, what are people looking at? They’re looking at your butt and your skin that’s on your butt. Do you have blemishes? Do you have pimples? You know, is there a little bit of peach fuzz on there, no pun intended? There are all kinds of things that we can do to make that area look smoother, you know, even skin toned, just make it look nicer. So a couple of the things that we’re gonna offer in the office to perfect your peach is the Aquagold treatment on your butt. So the Aquagold has micro-droplets of Botox in it, filler. We are gonna add some vitamin C. We’re gonna add some serums, and really just, you know, stamp it around your entire butt and really give you those amazing results, the same results that you get on your face. So we’re gonna be doing that. We’re gonna be doing butt facials. We’re gonna be doing butt dermaplaning, getting some of that peach fuzz off, really making your butt look awesome for summer.
- And all of these things that we’re talking about is something that can all be done at the same time, and you’ll see the results of it instantly. One of the cool things that we’ve learned about doing these little microneedlings with this Aquagold treatment is that because it’s being done in such a superficial location in the skin, you see the results of it instantly. So when we inject Botox deeper to try to get muscles to go to sleep for a while, to just rest, that takes a couple of days to kind of kick in, but when we’re doing something like Aquagold with a little bit of Botox in it in a very superficial location, that plus some of the filler actually makes the skin look plump, and the Botox makes the skin look shiny, and unbelievably perfect.
- So that’s a really cool way to get the whole ball rolling.
- Yeah. It’s gonna look so good. So there are other things we can do also to kind of get your butt summer ready. We’ve got skin tightening treatments that we can perform. We’ve got, you know, all kinds of really cool stuff that we can do, and I think that if anyone is interested in kind of tailoring their own butt, you know, program, designed just for them, come in for a consultation, tell us what bothers you the most, and we can really get a little action plan going for you in time for prancing around on the beach.
- Because one of the things that we know about for a very long time is that cellulite is something that shows up not only on your butt, but it can show up around your thighs, and things like that, and to really get it to look better, you really have to do a multitude of things. You have to do multiple things to get it to really look great, and one of the things that we’ve been very successful with here is to do something to the butt itself to kind of stimulate the breaking up of that cellulite, and we can do that with this Forma treatment which is a really, it’s kind of like an aggressive massage that we’re using some heated energy to help us along with that. So it’ll break up the attachments of some of those bands that go into the butt muscle area and it looks incredibly better. Now, that’s not solving the issue permanently, but if you keep up on it, that is something that really will make a huge difference. So that’s the next layer down if you’re talking about the skin aspect. Now we’re going down a little further into that–
- Fatty layer, that’s one way to make that better.
- And especially if you’re going on vacation you have something finally coming up, you know? We’ve all been cooped up, maybe we’re excited about going to the Jersey Shore. You rented a house for a week. These are things that we could easily do. There’s really no down time at all, and you know, it really makes a big difference, so we can definitely talk about those types of procedures, and then we’re gonna also talk about a little bit more invasive procedures that can help tremendously.
- Well, one of the things that we’ve talked about for a very, very long time is the idea that the Brazilian butt lift, or something that’s really making the butt itself fuller, is such a popular thing that we do it all year ’round. But–
- No pun intended.
- No pun intended, if you don’t have enough of your own body fat to transfer into your butt, there is something called Sculptra, and I don’t know if you’ve all heard about it, but Sculptra’s been around a very long time, and we’ve used it on the face, we’ve used it on the body, we’ve used it all over. But, and no pun intended again, using it in the butt is really an ingenious thing because it’s not so much about trying to get huge volumes, like you would maybe think about that Brazilian butt lift where someone’s having liposuctioning of their abdomen and love handles, and we’re transferring that fat into the butt. Sculptra is actually something that stimulates your own body’s collagen production, and the beauty of it is if you do it in a superficial location, meaning closer to the skin surface, you’re going to see a very tight appearance to the skin and it’s gonna look very tight, and almost like you had something injected into it and as it was growing what’s growing is actually your collagen. If you inject it a little deeper, you can actually stimulate even more growth and that’s when a lot of people are getting this done in Vegas. They’re calling it the Vegas butt lift, because if you’re a really thin girl, and you really wanna get your butt to look more full, one of the best ways to do it is to use this thing called Sculptra, and again, it is another one of these things that you can come in, get done. Takes about four to six weeks to grow, but it isn’t something that you’re gonna have to not, you know, participate in sports, or not go to the beach, or not doing things. It’s something you can have done, and actually it can be simultaneously with some of the other treatments that we’re talking about, so you’re getting everything done all at once.
- Yeah, and thinking about that combo, building your butt up in certain areas that you really want to build up, but you have areas that you want to sort of go away, that’s where CoolSculpting comes in, which is also noninvasive, and you can come in if, you know, your banana rolls, or little areas, areas that are little pockets of fat that just bother you, we can easily set you up with our CoolSculpting specialist and just make them disappear for you.
- And I think Sara brings up a very good point because a lot of times when women will come in and ask me about what they can do to make their butt look better what they’re showing me is in their jeans and in their clothes they look very square. So from the love handle down to the outer thigh, everything just looks like it’s all in alignment. What you’re really looking for is more of that curvaceous type of a thing, and using CoolSculpting as a way of doing that where we can go after the love handles above and allow the butt itself to protrude a little bit more, and then even coming after maybe some of the outer thigh. So this is all something that we can do non-surgically. Again, if you are someone that is very voluptuous and would like to take some of that fat away and transfer it into your peach–
- We can do that also. So that’s something where we could liposuction, let’s say, the love handle, liposuction the outer thighs, and then take that fat simultaneously and re-inject it into the butt. So I guess everything we’re talking about here, as Sara mentioned before, this is all a way of individualizing the treatments for you, so that if you’re thinking and you’re listening about all this stuff, but you’re going, well, some of those things I could use, other things I’m not so sure about, that’s where you really wanna make a consultation. We could either do it virtually or do it online, ’cause we’ve been doing a lot of consultations online, or come on in for a consult, and let’s take a look at it, so we can really put something together specifically for you.
- Yeah, so it’s actually pretty cool how many things can be done just for one area, which really opened up our eyes and we realized, wow, people probably don’t even know about this. We’re so used to the daily grind, just talking to patients all the time, but let’s go live. Let’s actually let the public know that we’re here. If you have an area that bothers you in your back side, we can take care of it for you. So definitely call the office, set up a consultation, DM me if you have any immediate questions. I’ll definitely get back to you as soon as possible, and you know, we’re here for you. So is there anything you wanna end with?
- The only other thing we’re gonna say is that we’re gonna be doing more of these for individual areas of the body, ’cause we really, Sara and I have been talking about this, and we said, you know what, a lot of the treatments that we do, we could literally just segment out an area of the body and put together all these different things that we know work, and just try to go after, let’s say, just an area of the body, let’s say around the eyes, or just around the neck, and if that seems to be a concern of yours, that could definitely be something that we, you know, target and go over, but for this one, I think it’s all about the peach.
- Yeah, so we’ll come up with a little menu for everyone, kind of show the different services that we offer that we talked about in this live, and if anyone’s interested, I can send that over to them, and definitely call, set up a consultation with us. It’ll be fun. All right everyone–
- That’s terrific.
- Yeah, have a great day!
- Bye everybody, bye bye!
Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Cherry Hill, New Jersey wants to ensure the comfort of all patients, which begins with education. We hope our video series can provide useful information for those with upcoming appointments or interested in the behind-the-scenes action of plastic surgery.
Thank you for watching Dr. Steven Davis and Sara Cole talk perfecting your peach. If you want more content in audio format, please check out The Plastic Surgery Revolution. Also, check out Dr. Steven Davis on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!