With an ever-increasing number of non-invasive procedures available, many people believe that the desire for surgical procedures has been waining. However, the latest statistics from The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery say that over 28% more people got face lifts since 2015 than in 1997, when the only plastic surgery options available were surgical ones. In today’s episode, Dr. Davis is discussing how non-invasive procedures have brought plastic surgery out of the shadows and opened up a greater progression of options to patients, and what this means for plastic surgery in a larger context.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Most Important Step in Your Quest to Look Your BEST
- This Ain’t Your Mother’s Tummy Tuck…
- What Does Simon Biles and Plastic Surgery Have in Common?
- “Do-It-Yourself” Plastic Surgery…?
- What To Do About Aging Lips