There’s an unfortunate stigma that often follows the idea of having plastic surgery performed. It could be that people view it as being selfish or vain; we’re here to change that!
For today’s show, Dr. Steven Davis talks about a variety of different ways he’s seen specific surgeries improve a person’s overall health. In terms of both mental and physical health, we’ve seen drastic improvements occurring for our patients.
Listen in as Dr. D covers two specific examples of cosmetic surgery improving lives, and how you can begin a transformation of your own!
Stop letting the little things get in the way of a happier life. Our cosmetic surgery center in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, is proud to offer treatment plans to help you look & feel your best.
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center