With our office back open and in full swing, we’re excited to share with you the changes we’ve made for the safety of both clients and our employees. Due to the changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Davis CPS office has gone through a complete transformation. With a brand new, updated interior, we thought, why stop there? The new patient safety protocols put in place have become a standard across the industry that we are proud to lead.
Join us as Dr. Davis goes over the brand new patient safety protocols with help from Davis CPS’s own, Allison Gross. Although there have been many challenges to overcome, our refreshed process is one that our team has been looking forward to unveiling.
Are you ready to get back into the office? Contact us directly via our website and experience these exciting new changes first-hand!
– Alli and I are gonna demonstrate some of the new safety protocols and procedures that we’re gonna have you go through when you come into the office. So why don’t you come along with us as we demonstrate.
– Hi Dr. Davis.
– Hi, how ya doin’?
– Here’s some hand sanitizer for you. I’m gonna bring you into the new entrance to our office if you want to come this way.
– I’m gonna bring you in to the new entrance to the office.
– Oh, thank you.
– Okay, I’m gonna take your temperature. Perfect.
– Okay, I’m gonna bring you back to your room.
– If you can stand here just for one second. I’ll bring you back. Have you right in here
– Thank you.
– Hi everybody. I just wanna go over the new check-out process. I am aware I do not have a mask on, we will have masks on as we do check you out. Check-out is now going to be in each individual room, with each individual patient. We are using iPads, with our credit-card system, they are cleaned after every single patient. It does work with your Brilliant Distinctions points, it works with your Aspire points, we can schedule your next appointment. Everything is going to be done in the room. We also have stylus’, so that you can sign. There is not a lot of touching of anything.
– All right, if I can just have you sign. Thank you. We have your follow-up appointment scheduled for two weeks and I will take you out.
– Have a good one.
– Bye, bye, thank you.
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.