Summer is almost here, and while it means fun in the sun, it also means paying special attention to your skin – not just because you’ll be showing more of it, but because summer can be especially harsh on your skin. If you want to look your best for years to come, keep these tips in mind.
- Be sure to exfoliate and moisturize with skin care products in Cherry Hill. This will help your skin stand up to the summer.
- When going to the beach, be sure to use sunscreen with a high SPF of 30 or more, and make sure you use water resistant sunscreen. You’ll be able to stay longer while minimizing burn risk.
- Indulge in great skin care products, such as those sold at in the Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery E-Store. Take care of your skin and it will take care of you.
- Whenever possible, find oil-free sunscreen to maintain healthy pores and to prevent breakouts.
- Many people don’t realize this, but you can “pre-load” sunscreen prior to a beach vacation. For two weeks prior to your vacation, each night apply sunscreen. The sunscreen will actually build up in your skin, making you less likely to burn.
- Consider facial mists, which replenish minerals vital to healthy looking skin.
- Be sure to exfoliate more often during the warmer months. During hot, humid weather your pores are larger, more open, and more noticeable. An extra exfoliation session each week will help counteract this.
With these simple tips, you’ll be looking great this summer! And if you’d like a little extra help, just visit our Skin Spa in Cherry Hill for an array of treatments that will nourish and revitalize your skin. Finally, be sure to find Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery on Facebook!