Today’s special episode of “The Plastic Surgery Revolution” features Dr. Davis on the popular Sirius XM radio show, Doctor Radio.
Dr. Steven Davis discusses a variety of topics related to plastic surgery. Notably, he dives into the issues surrounding knock-off fillers that have, unfortunately, been increasing in popularity.
Although this show took place on February 7, 2015, the information remains very relevant and may be even truer today.
If you have any questions or wish to speak with Dr. Steven Davis, please contact us and schedule a consultation.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Most Important Step in Your Quest to Look Your BEST
- This Ain’t Your Mother’s Tummy Tuck…
- What Does Simon Biles and Plastic Surgery Have in Common?
- “Do-It-Yourself” Plastic Surgery…?
- What To Do About Aging Lips