Today’s special episode of “The Plastic Surgery Revolution” features Dr. Davis on the popular Sirius XM radio show, Doctor Radio.
Dr. Steven Davis discusses a variety of topics related to plastic surgery. Notably, he dives into the issues surrounding knock-off fillers that have, unfortunately, been increasing in popularity.
Although this show took place on February 7, 2015, the information remains very relevant and may be even truer today.
If you have any questions or wish to speak with Dr. Steven Davis, please contact us and schedule a consultation.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Tips for Getting Rid of Pesky Pimples (featuring Jani Moon)
- Hair Loss Treatment with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Dr. Steven Davis talks Plastic Surgery on Doctor Radio
- The Dangers of Medical Tourism
- What is FLASH Liposuction?