Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Steven Davis recently took a trip to NYC for an exclusive cosmetic surgery meeting with other industry-leading professionals. Among the many different interactions along the way, Dr. D chatted with renowned aesthetic physician Dr. Tim van Eijk to discuss several plastic surgery topics. One of which being the Fern Pattern technique, which Dr. Tom van Eijk invented in 2005, as well as the effects of hyaluronic acid.
“Dr. Tom van Eijk in 2005 developed the “Fern Pattern” injection technique, with which strengthening the skin proved possible without blowing up the face in an unnatural way. An additional benefit for the patient is that less filler is needed (which makes the treatment cheaper) and more longer-lasting results are achieved. The trick is to inject hyaluronic acid precisely according to a certain pattern (in the shape of a fern leaf) into the appropriate skin layer. The result is a firming of the skin.”Via https://tomvaneijkkliniek.nl/
Listen in with the duo of Dr. Davis and Dr. Tom van Eijk on The Plastic Surgery Revolution, and stay tuned for more adventures from Dr. Davis around New York City!
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution with Dr. Tom van Eijk. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Dr. Steven Davis Sits Down with Julie Bass Kaplan to Discuss Injections, Patient Experience & More
- The Real Life “Marvel Super Hero Avengers” of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Predictions for 2022
- Dr. Davis Speaks with Dr. Alexander Rivkin About the Non-surgical Nose Job & More
- Dr. Davis Takes On NYC: Chatting with Renowned Aesthetic Physician Dr. Tom van Eijk