We hear our fair share of horror stories from patients that come in looking to have a procedure performed. It could be in reference to something that happened to their friends or maybe a celebrity, either way, we’ve noticed a trend of worried patients. The truth is, you should be cautious when planning out your surgeries. There are so many plastic surgery variables that need to be accounted for in order to get the best results possible.
Here at our New Jersey plastic surgery center, we pride ourselves on staying current with the best possible medical techniques/preparation/post-op processes. It is critical to keep up with all of the different things affecting the results of cosmetic surgery. Today, Dr. Steven Davis dives into a few of these plastic surgery variables and why results can differ so dramatically.
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution as Dr. Davis covers the different plastic surgery variables. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center