In today’s episode, Dr. Davis is discussing one of the most common concerns that patients have: Acne scarring. If patients haven’t experienced acne scarring themselves, most have a friend or family member who has, though they often don’t really know what acne scarring is and why it occurs. Fortunately, developments in research have shed light on the process by which acne can lead to scarring, and we are better equipped than ever to prevent it. Listen in as Dr. Davis explains the science behind acne scarring, and what you can do for yourself or others to help prevent it.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center