In today’s episode, Dr. Davis is discussing one of the most common concerns that patients have: Acne scarring. If patients haven’t experienced acne scarring themselves, most have a friend or family member who has, though they often don’t really know what acne scarring is and why it occurs. Fortunately, developments in research have shed light on the process by which acne can lead to scarring, and we are better equipped than ever to prevent it. Listen in as Dr. Davis explains the science behind acne scarring, and what you can do for yourself or others to help prevent it.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Enhancing Your Personal Brand
- Updating Your Résumé…21st Century Style
- Eat Your Way to Looking Younger
- Breast Implants vs. Breast Lift: What’s the Difference?
- What’s the Buzz About Skin-tox?