[ABC 6 Action News: 1/7/2020]
Cherry Hill, NJ Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Steven Davis of Davis CPS discusses 2020 beauty trends. Dr. Davis predicts that 2020 is the year that the unnatural look fades away.
Dr. Davis says surgical techniques are more refined and more products are coming on the market. He expects a new generation of fillers, created for specific spots like the chin, jawline, or hollows at the temple.
These fillers will go closer to the bone to support from underneath, rather than just plumping the skin.
More Podcasts / Video from Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center