[ABC 6 Action News: 1/7/2020]
Cherry Hill, NJ Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Steven Davis of Davis CPS discusses 2020 beauty trends. Dr. Davis predicts that 2020 is the year that the unnatural look fades away.
Dr. Davis says surgical techniques are more refined and more products are coming on the market. He expects a new generation of fillers, created for specific spots like the chin, jawline, or hollows at the temple.
These fillers will go closer to the bone to support from underneath, rather than just plumping the skin.
More Podcasts / Video from Dr. Davis
- Utilizing Skin Care to Get Your Best Surgical Results
- How To Maximize Your Aesthetic Treatments
- It Just May Be Time to Get that Surgery…
- The Most Important Step in Your Quest to Look Your BEST
- This Ain’t Your Mother’s Tummy Tuck…