We say it time and time again here, the possibilities of plastic surgery are like never before. With such consistent evolution of cosmetic procedures, we’re here to get patients excited. Coined the “radio-frequency facelift,” this procedure introduced by Dr. Davis takes facelifts to a whole new level.
In the past, patients have come into our Cherry Hill, New Jersey plastic surgery center looking to make extensive changes to their faces. Unfortunately, due to the amount of surgery that must be taken accompanied by significant downtime, we’ve felt compelled to advise patients otherwise.
But, times have changed and so has our technology! The radio-frequency facelift is a minimally-invasive procedure that produces similar results to a traditional facelift.
Tune in to learn about how this process works, and if this is the procedure for you!
We’re always happy to hear feedback from our clients regarding new technology. If you have an interest in learning more about the radio-frequency facelift, please contact us here!
Thank you for tuning in to The Plastic Surgery Revolution on men and plastic surgery. If you would like more content with Dr. Steven Davis, check out our Youtube channel. Please give us a follow on social media to keep up: Instagram / Twitter.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Dr. Steven Davis Sits Down with Julie Bass Kaplan to Discuss Injections, Patient Experience & More
- The Real Life “Marvel Super Hero Avengers” of Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Predictions for 2022
- Dr. Davis Speaks with Dr. Alexander Rivkin About the Non-surgical Nose Job & More
- Dr. Davis Takes On NYC: Chatting with Renowned Aesthetic Physician Dr. Tom van Eijk