One of the most common questions we get in our practice from patients is – “why do I always look so tired?” The truth is, you could be getting way more than enough sleep and still have the appearance of someone who appears tired. This can be due to several reasons.
Whether it’s the dark circles under your eyes or some other skin condition, we have treatments available to make you look and feel better.
Tune into this week’s podcast to learn about the different ways we treat patients who are sick of hearing how tired they always look.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Are You Really Protecting Yourself With Sunscreens?
- Why Is Skin Care So Important?
- Sharing Responsibility with Plastic Surgery
- Can Plastic Surgery Improve Your Health?
- How to Fix C-Section Scars, Stretch Marks and Other Annoying Issues