Now that we’re in prime beach season, our office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey has been getting busier and busier. One of the things we’ve noticed is the consistency of trends that have been becoming increasingly popular this year. Dr. Steven Davis has taken note of these different beach body trends and wants to take time to discuss what they are and why they have become so popular on today’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution.
The top beach body trends for 2019 might not be exactly what you expect! To start off the count-down, Dr. Davis covers how we use botox to help prevent an excess of sweating. What else do you expect to be on the list for these beach body trends? Tune in!
If you are interested in learning more information about any of the procedures mentioned, please feel free to give us a call or contact us via our website! The Davis CPS office is always happy to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Lift That Keeps Giving!
- CoolSculpting: Now it’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- The Case for Preventative Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Davis Talks Plasma On His Trip Home From Washington D.C.
- ‘Snip Tuck’ with Bill Moffett | Episode 1: Patient/Client Experience & Snapchat Dysmorphia