Are you considering traveling outside of the country to have plastic surgery performed? Whether it’s due to visiting friends/family or trying to cut down on costs, be very wary of medical tourism.
This practice has become increasingly popular and is becoming a concern amongst the plastic surgery community. Tune in to Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery as he discusses the proper precautions you should be taking BEFORE committing to a foreign appointment.
If you have any questions or wish to speak with Dr. Steven Davis, please contact us and schedule a consultation.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Tips for Getting Rid of Pesky Pimples (featuring Jani Moon)
- Hair Loss Treatment with Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Dr. Steven Davis talks Plastic Surgery on Doctor Radio
- The Dangers of Medical Tourism
- What is FLASH Liposuction?