Are you considering traveling outside of the country to have plastic surgery performed? Whether it’s due to visiting friends/family or trying to cut down on costs, be very wary of medical tourism.
This practice has become increasingly popular and is becoming a concern amongst the plastic surgery community. Tune in to Dr. Steven Davis of Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery as he discusses the proper precautions you should be taking BEFORE committing to a foreign appointment.
If you have any questions or wish to speak with Dr. Steven Davis, please contact us and schedule a consultation.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Subtle Changes, BIG Results
- Introducing the Radio-frequency Facelift
- Men and Plastic Surgery – “It Just Might Be the Best Investment in your Job Security”
- How To Build On Your Already Youthful Look
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies