Do you or somebody you know have scarring or an area on the body that feels like a lost cause? If so, know that you are not alone. One of the most popular procedures at Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, is for c-section scarring. Due to the way scars form, it can be years before we feel as if a procedure is, but when the time comes, there are a number of treatment choices available.
On today’s podcast, Dr. Steven Davis goes over how to fix c-section scars, stretch marks, and other annoying issues. He talks about the wide variety of treatments available for those annoying scars you never thought would go away. For more information on any of the mentioned services, please don’t hesitate to contact our office and schedule a consultation.
Thank you for listening to The Plastic Surgery Revolution by Dr. Steven Davis on how to fix c-section scars, stretch marks, and other annoying issues.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Can Plastic Surgery Improve Your Health?
- How to Fix C-Section Scars, Stretch Marks and Other Annoying Issues
- The Plastic Surgery Dilemma
- Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- What are the Differences Between Facial Fillers