Every week, we have a number of patients come into our office with similar questions pertaining to breast augmentation. Here at Davis Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in Cherry Hill, NJ, there are a variety of procedures available to help you reach your body goals. Two of our most popular methods, the breast implant and breast lift, are seemingly similar but have significant differences.
Dr. Davis discusses the differences between breast implants and a breast lift on today’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution. Not only is it crucial to know about the process behind the treatment, but it’s also just as important to understand which procedure is best for YOU and your body.
If you would like to schedule a consultation for either of these procedures, please contact us today! We’d love to help.
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Talking All About CoolSculpting with Michael Defeo
- Staying Safe & Being Smart About Coronavirus and More
- Blending East Coast & West Coast Ideas for Reopening Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and Dermatologic Practices with Dr. Sabrina Fabi
- Safe Treatment Options Post COVID-19
- The New Normal for the Aesthetic Industry with Connie Brennan