Although it may sound counter-intuitive to some, there are many ways plastic surgery can improve your overall health other than purely from aesthetic value. Dr. Steven Davis from Davis CPS in Cherry Hill, New Jersey breaks down how performing plastic surgery can influence your health in more ways than one.
On today’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution, Dr. D covers the effects of fat-removal surgeries such as liposuction on your body and how this procedure can be just as healthy as extreme dieting. He also talks about how the side effects of preparing or maintaining the result of surgery can significantly impact your life, whether it’s taking better care of your skin or even quitting smoking.
From plastic surgery, not only are you going to look better or feel better, but most likely will take you on a different track that becomes a healthier lifestyle. Still left wondering, can plastic surgery improve your health? Tune into this week’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution to learn more!
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- Getting the Best Results By Combining Plastic Surgery Therapies
- Hot Plastic Surgery Ideas for 2020
- How Can Vaping Affect Your Skin?
- Our Most Popular Episode of the Year: Discussing Jeuveau ™ with Evolus CEO & President David Moatazedi
- Dr. Davis Announces The Opening of Davis CPS Body Contouring Center