As the summer weather continues to shine through, the conversation regarding sunscreens is always a popular one. Whether it’s regarding the variety of techniques to put it on or the different products on the market, sunscreen is a hot topic.
For this week’s episode of The Plastic Surgery Revolution, Dr. Steven Davis discusses everything you need to know about sunscreen. He touches on the value of using SPF 50 vs. SPF 15 as well as specific news that has arisen recently concerning several sunscreen ingredients. It’s important to be aware of just how harmful some of these chemicals can be to your body. There are two specific ingredients you should be looking for before buying sunscreen. To finish up, Dr. Davis gets into the particular type of products that he recommends.
It’s the perfect season to learn about the various aspects there are to sunscreens. Give the show a listen and let us know if we’ve helped you out with your sunscreen routine!
More Podcasts From Dr. Davis
- The Lift That Keeps Giving!
- CoolSculpting: Now it’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
- The Case for Preventative Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Davis Talks Plasma On His Trip Home From Washington D.C.
- ‘Snip Tuck’ with Bill Moffett | Episode 1: Patient/Client Experience & Snapchat Dysmorphia